RL Europe

Welcome to Eagle Base and Polish Garrison
ODPOWIEDZ
Dark Trooper
Kontaktowanie:

RL Europe

Post autor: Dark Trooper »

Hi everybody,

Some of you might still remember me from Celebration London or other conventions where we had the pleasure to meet in person :)

As you might have noticed I got nominated to run for the RL council this year by our old friend Jason Fox (former CO of the UK base) and I get seconded by another fellow rebel.

Many rebels within Europe feel a little bit left out by the head office in the US. It's my intention to try and change that in the best possible way but in order to do that I need to get elected.

And that is where each and everyone of you can make the difference, by voting not for me but for RL Europe. I will be your voice within the council if you want me to. We did once already during Celebration London and I'm sure we can do it again.

It would be cool if I could count on the support of my polish friends to join our course.

If you have any questions about this, don't be afraid to ask!

Thanks everybody!

Stefaan (DT)
Recruitment Officer - Benelux Base
Awatar użytkownika
ShVagYeR
Eagle Base
Kontaktowanie:

Re: RL Europe

Post autor: ShVagYeR »

Thanks for the heads-up, Stefaan. Long time no see btw. :)

I agree Europe should have a bigger presence on the Council.
Obrazek
Dark Trooper
Kontaktowanie:

Wel actually, I was retired as CO of Benelux Base but it seems they needed this old jedi for one more final task. I hope I get elected and that I can count on the support of the euro rebels. There is no representation what so ever on the council for the moment.

It feels kinda great to be back after 1,5 years of beeing a regular member.

Wel, I'm back so let's get this show on the road and with a little luck we will have our voice within the council if we just stick together. We have done it once before with Jason and Caroline so we can do it again if we want to!

DT
Awatar użytkownika
ShVagYeR
Eagle Base
Kontaktowanie:

Well, that raises a question of how quickly you can catch up with everything that happened while you were gone. I mean I have no doubt you are capable of it, but there are EB members who've never heard of you, so some kind of statement would surely help. :) The sole fact that Jase nominated you was enough for me to be honest. :D
Obrazek
Dark Trooper
Kontaktowanie:

Well, 'gone' is actually a big word, I was still active but as a regular member. By beeing gone I ment in a leadership position ;-)

Don't worry, have been reading and catching up with a lot of stuff and I have been studying the new RL charter as well. The reason why I decided to accept the nomination is because too many of the euro rebels feel left out and it seems to them that all decisions made within the legion are always decisions made in favor of the US based members in the first place...

It's time to change all of that and make them aware that we are out there and that we are growing rather rapidly. By getting someone of the euro rebels on the council we can start working on this but it will take time...

It's also my intention, something Jason and I already tried before, to get more collaboration between al euro rebels, to sit down and talk to each other what we want to change exactly and then take that to the council.

Jason created a euro rl forum somewhere in the past. I will check with him if it stills excists or not, if not we will create a new one. In the meanwhile, you guys can start thinking about the things you would like to see changed on a international level that could work in our advantage as well.

We can only start with this if one of us get's elected though...

That means the euro rebels have got to stick together as one.

DT
Awatar użytkownika
ShVagYeR
Eagle Base
Kontaktowanie:

All good points. You have my vote. :)
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
faultfett
Polish Garrison / Eagle Base CO

Post autor: faultfett »

Well, let me be honest - I'm not quite up to date with everything that happened recently (although probably I've should :oops: ) but as for me it's a great credit for you that you'd like to stay in contact with european units (e.g. with us). I know that's a lot of work to take care 'cause RL is growing bigger and stronger (and not only european bases and outposts) and it's really difficult to get up to date with everything. Anyway: I really appreciate that YOU care and I uphold ShVagYeR's opinion :) Do what have to be done :)
Obrazek

Obrazek
Nie kop się z koniem i nie karm trolla!
Awatar użytkownika
Vissan
Polish Garrison Retired / Eagle Base

Post autor: Vissan »

I've been reading your answers to Q/A on RL forums. My vote goes to you.
Dark Trooper
Kontaktowanie:

It will be hard to follow in Jason's footsteps (UK base) because he was already on the RL and did a great job but I'll do the best I can. On the main forum you can read my Q&A session and the ideas I have for the future of the legion.

Our main objective is to have fun and keep it that way. It doens't mather which country you are from or what costume you have, sometimes people get tight up to much and take things way to serious and that kills the main objective I mentionned.

Let's wait and see what happens when the elections start. If I get elected I will personally ask each base Co within europe to have a chat with their members to see what they think needs to be changed.

It will take time to change things but it is better to try then do no try at all.

Thanks for the support, it's much appriciated ;)

If you have any questions, just let me know or ask them right here or on the main board during the Q&A!

DT
Dark Trooper
Kontaktowanie:

Hi boys and girls,

Only 2 days left for the Q&A and then voting will start...

If I do not get elected for the Rebel Legion council I still believe that the Rebels in Europe should stay in contact with each other much more often then they do right now!

Strength through unity my friends and always remember, it are always the members that make the rebel legion what it is and not the people in charge because we are merely the tools that represent the members!

Still a few days left for the Q&A and then voting starts.

Cheers!
Stefaan (DT)
Dark Trooper
Kontaktowanie:

Hi everybody :)

Voting has finally started, just clcik on the link below.

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26836

With a little luck we will have someone from within Europe inside the council, I am the first one the list ;)

Thanks for supporting me :!:

DT
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „In English”