http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/
ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
TK-2791
Polish Garrison Retired
Kontaktowanie:

Nowe zbroje i kostiumy na licencji Lucas'a

Post autor: TK-2791 »

Już niedługo na rynek trafią nowe zbroje i kostiumy w jakości muzealnej czyli bardzo wysokiej jak mozna się domyślać.
Firma Museum Replicas i jej oddział Windlass Studios otrzymało licencję na produkcję kostiumów z Gwiezdnej Sagi. W roku 2008 można się spodziewać kostiumów i zbroi klasycznych postaci ze Star Wars. Widac Lucasowi nie było w smak to że fani przebierają się za wielkie pieniądze, a cała ta kasa przechodzi mu koło nosa...

Teraz przejmie kontrole nad tym ale czy mu się to uda to zobaczymy bo oczywiście zadecydują czynniki takie jak jakośc, cena, dostępność no i sami fani, którzy w dużej mierze wiedzą gdzie można sięzaopatrzyć w kostiumy. Jedną z dobrych stron takiej sytuacji będzie (mam nadzieję), obniżka cen tych kostiumów produkowanych przez fanów...

Poniżej przedstawiam także tekst oryginalny z rebelscum.com.

You Say You Want Great Licensed Star Wars Costumes?
Posted by Philip on February 22, 2008 at 08:43 AM CST:
Museum Replicas Joins With Lucas Licensing for Star WarsECollectibles

New Agreements Begin This Month for Collectible Replica Clothing and Armor

Fans and collectors will find new lines of collectibles from Museum Replicas and their new licensing division Windlass Studios in 2008; it was announced today by Museum Replicas. Lucas Licensing’s STAR WARS replica clothing and armor licensee will assume the design and production of the high-end, collectible ensembles and full sets of the iconic armor including stormtrooper and bounty hunter armor.

Museum Replica’s line will debut in the spring and continues the remarkable popularity of high-end collectibles for discerning STAR WARS enthusiasts. The line will feature replica clothing and armor of such unforgettable characters as Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Maul, PadmEAmidala, Anakin Skywalker, Boba Fett, Han Solo and Princess Leia.

Newly formed Windlass Studios will develop, manufacture and distribute collectible, limited-edition replicas of full-sized and wearable ensembles. They expect the first ensembles to be available for pre-order in the spring while the armor is set to be unveiled for the first time at San Diego Comic-Con International in July.

The STAR WARS clothing and armor collection can be seen in person at the Museum Replicas/Windlass Studios exhibitor booths at the International Costume Show Las Vegas, San Diego Comic-Con International & Atlanta Dragon*Con 2008

www.windlassstudios.com

NOTE: You can read a detailed Q&A with Museum Replicas in our Prop Forum , and get in on the discussion now.

z tego co widziałem na ich stronie...ceny mogą być super galaktyczne więc chyba pozostanie nam się tylko ślinić na widok jakości tych produktów i sprzedawac więcej aluminiowych puszek i butelek w tempie przynajmniej absurdalnym aby na to zarobić...
ID/TK/IC 2791 Maciej 'M@Ska' Skawiński
501st Legion Polish Garrison

[reklama]
la luna del cacciatore
2011: Imperial Class Star Destroyer: Demonstrator: Call of Duty: Imperial Black Ops
Awatar użytkownika
TD-1408
Polish Garrison Retired
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: TD-1408 »

Fakt, ceny maja kosmiczne :P
Obrazek
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment”