Zbroja "RTA" Zamówienia

Kupię/Sprzedam
locitus

Re: Zbroja "RTA" Zamówienia

Post autor: locitus »

Bounty Hunter. I have seen your picasa gallery (https://picasaweb.google.com/DROZENMASTER/) and your scratch builds. Very impressive!

It does however not prove anything regarding this armor.
locitus

Sid, interesting sketches. Not really proof by itself, but it's a start.
SID
Polish Garrison Retired

Post autor: SID »

Jeszcze kilka fotek co by ly w innym temacie :D https://picasaweb.google.com/1091965041 ... 16/TMVsRTA
locitus

I don't see any new pictures in that gallery, Sid.
SID
Polish Garrison Retired

Nie wiedziałem że je już widziałeś a po za tym ręce widać że są zrobione od podstaw są elementy do wycisku zagłębień ,wykonano bryłę z gipsu pokryto szpachlą samochodową ,a na przedramieniu nałożono kilka warstw kitu (szpachlówki) samochodowej i odciśnięto zagłębienia widać że to całkiem inne niż TM.Gips i szpachla to materiały które po nałożeniu można szybko nakładać warstwa po warstwie. :D
Widać też że elementy są robione od podstaw ,odlewane formy z silikonu i gotowe z żywicy czy trudno to tak zauważyć :!:
Ostatnio zmieniony 09 kwie 2012, 16:09 przez SID, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
locitus

Plaster and putty can also be poured into a kit to make new moulds for recasting...
SID
Polish Garrison Retired

To bum se malował kolejność tak dla jaj widać też na stemplach kit lupę proszę założyć, brak symetrii !!!!!!!!!!
locitus

I can see it's not symmetrical. So is the TM. I'm not sure what you are trying to show?

Would you like to explain why the teeth on the helmet are the same thickness as TM? RS have thinner teeth and TE/AP/GINO have thicker. Same thing with the grooves in the vocoder. Looks identical to TM.
SID
Polish Garrison Retired

Widzę że kolega ma klapki na oczach i z wypowiedzi nie odróżnia jednego od drugiego ,a więc udowodnij że ta ręka to jedno i to samo co TM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A może TM zżyna z wszystkich form do o koła i boi się konkurencji !!!
Bo nie wyobrażam sobie zalać coś szpachlą i odzyskać po tym formę (wypraskę ).
Mnie nie stać by wywalić prawie 4000,00zł i rozpieprzyć zbroje by zrobić se formy bo tak się nie da .To moje dwie wypłaty a ty kolego nie znasz się na niczym, budowa cepa by była zbyt skomplikowana dla Ciebie !!! :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
Awatar użytkownika
MrFett
Polish Garrison Retired

Post autor: MrFett »

The helmet is based on the one made in Poland more than a year ago - and mostly it's recast of that helmet - rights to do it were granted by the sculptor of the AT helmet. Locitus - are you saying that you can't sculpt same dimensions in helmet ? You can see the stamps that where used to make holes in the molds - why the hell they would make them in the case of recasting ? I myself when working with a lot of putty and plaster don't have much time to make the pictures of it...
Obrazek

A MrFett to DRILL you sir...
locitus

I am fairly competent in how armour is made. Maybe it's the language barrier that makes it hard for me to sometimes understand what you are saying. I am using google translate.
I don't think TM is afraid of competition either. He has even helped RS find good plastic for their kits.

The holes in the mould used to increase the vacuum in the area do seem to correspond with those in the AT face in the gallery. This AT helmet is completely new to anyone outside Poland I think, so then that needs to be cleared too, so that we know the AT isn't a recast.

I don't mean to offend anyone, but you have so far not shown much proof that this is a sculpt. It's best for everyone to get this sorted out. It's basically either of two scenarios:

1) Everything is legit and an original sculpt - You guys are super talented and deserve it

2) It's a recast and it shines bad light on all of the 501st (not just the Polish garrison)

If I were you I would try to work with me instead of against me and try to dig out as much proof as possible instead of arguing.
Obi Wan Kenobi

Post autor: Obi Wan Kenobi »

Nie dziwię się, że nie wierzysz w samodzielne wykonanie tej zbroi, jak nie masz dobrych chęci. A może odwiedzisz Polskę i porównasz obie zbroje?
A najgorsi to są młodzi,
świat przez młodych na psy schodzi,
żadnych marzeń, tylko pic.
Syn studiuje medycynę,
martwię się tym moim synem.
Nie osiągnął nic...
Awatar użytkownika
YangObi
Polish Garrison / Eagle Base
TKID: 7061
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: YangObi »

A ja zadam tylko jedno pytanie. Miałem się nie mieszać, ale zaczęło mnie to irytować.

Dlaczego to Sid musi udowodnić, że jego zbroja nie jest kopią ? Może TM niech udowodni dlaczego tak uważa. W takiej sytuacji każdy może powiedzieć, że np: TM jest kopią i niech udowodni, że tak nie jest. O ile się nie mylę to TM, który "ma wonty" powinna pokazać i udowodnić dlaczego twierdzi, że RTA jest jego kopią, a nie na odwrót.
501st Legion - Member since September 2006
Rebel Legion - Member since June 2008

Obrazek
locitus

Yang Obi, since RTA is new on the market it is in their own interest to establish themselves as the original sculpt that they claim to be, therefor the burden of proof lies on them. I have pointed out several things already that are suspiciously similar to TM that have not been 100% proven coincidental.

This may look like a targeted attack on RTA, but every new armour always gets heavily reviewed. It's nothing new. TM was also accused of recasting back in the days, before it was proved to be an original sculpt.

I may have come here with different intentions, but now I'm actually trying to help you.
Awatar użytkownika
sternik
Polish Garrison / Eagle Base Inactive
TKID: 12370
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: sternik »

Locitus if someone wants to help someone or explain something, normally it writes on prv ¨ dude is so and so and we have something to do with it¨- and not publicly accused of stealing (copying) and leads to the exclusion of "organization" and such comments to beware of everything from Poland . Everything can be explained only in the normal way, in this moment judgment has been issued for Polish Garnison. Do not be surprised in our approach in this case.
Obrazek
Zablokowany

Wróć do „Cargo Hold”