Zbroja Szturmowca

Różnego rodzaju informacje
ODPOWIEDZ
Pawel47

Zbroja Szturmowca

Post autor: Pawel47 »

Czy osoba pod nickiem "Nahen", udzielająca się na forum kolekcjonerskim "star -wars.pl" to nie jest czasem TD-1408?
Awatar użytkownika
ARAKYEL
Polish Garrison Retired

Re: Zbroja Szturmowca

Post autor: ARAKYEL »

Z innej beczki, istnieje od dawna temat dla szturmowców i nie tylko, dlaczego nie warto kupować, niektórzy producenci wiszą już na tej liście od wielu lat:

Where, What and Whom To Avoid When Buying

When new to buying armor and products, there is certainly "a wretched hive of scum and villainy" and Rancor pits out there, or in other words what and who you need to avoid when purchasing armor and other products. This advice will help you to avoid lot of headaches and over spending.

When Paying For Any Product and/or Services:

PayPal is always going to be a safe way to send any payment. However, you must understand never to send any payment via the "Gift" option for any product, work or services. PayPal will not cover any transaction under the "Gift" option at all. So, you will not have any recourse with PayPal if you have a problem with the person you are dealing with. It may cost you a few dollars more to send your payment under "Goods" or "Services", but in the long run it will cover you if you do have any problems arise with the transaction.

NOTE: You have a 90 window with PayPal to file a dispute/claim.

Never send cash and/or money orders. These can easily be lost and never the reach the proper person. Plus you have no record for any recourse.

Rubies Supreme Stormtrooper Costume:

Even though the Rubies TK armor is licensed by Lucas Films, it is not acceptable for Legion membership without a LOT of work and putting a LOT more money and time into it. The average price for a Rubies Supreme Stormtrooper Costume is $400USD (305 Euros) to $700USD (535 Euros). But, after you factor in that you will have to purchase a replacement helmet, buy supplies to modify the armor, all this, just to get the Rubies TK armor up to Legion standards. It would be cheaper and easier for you to start with a new armor kit.

There have been a few members that have done Rubies with all the upgrades, but afterwards said they spent a lot of time and money and will be looking into a different suit of armor next.

Re-casting:

The reasons why not to look into re-cast armor is first, the quality and customer service is not there. It may look like you are getting a great deal, because of the price and/or possibly the time frame and you are eager to get started on your TK and do not want you wait...

99% of the time, the product will be made out of sub-standard material that will not withstand trooping or even arrive at your door step with problems to begin with. Then that good deal turns into a money pit. You will end up spending money trying to fix or work on this now "not so good deal" than if you had taken the money that you spent on the re-cast and also trying to fix it and applied it to a product from a reputable vendor.

Another reason is that re-casting is basically stealing. I would hope that no one here condones stealing.

Website and individuals:

There are also certain products and websites that need to be avoided because of how that individual conducts themselves.Take for instance Star Fortress is run by a known pedophile and for bad product. TE is known for the way he conducts business and is also known for failing to ship product even months after payment was made.

Ebay:

Avoid kits on Ebay for the reason that was mentioned above, since they are 99.9% re-cast.

Have Jedi patience. Save yourself the headaches and money loss by avoiding any dealings with re-casters and unscrupulous people and websites.

RE-Casters:

Maker of Things
Pirate Trooper (PT)
Vacuum This (VT)
Vacuum_dis
CTM Props
newimage58
tjhoptio
trekfreek
psuedonym (jimjedi3002)
costumejunkie
argentina-worldwide-custom-props
sefni.international
stormtroopercity
Corsairs-kids.com

Unscrupulous Individuals and Websites to avoid:
Star Fortress A.K.A. Nexus_enterprising A.K.A. Starbays (on etsy)
Matt Gauthier (TE)
http://www.stormtroopershop.com A.K.A. Jedi-Robe

All the names to avoid may not be listed above. But, when in doubt, seek advice by posting before purchasing or bidding.

Remember, the best advice is always deal with vendors that have a good reputation and are on the vetted list. It will save you a lot of headaches and money.
Pawel47

Co miał kolega na myśli? Bo nie rozumiem.
Pawel47

Kolega "Nehenjm" zrobił sobie (z tego co słyszałem, ale na razie nie potwierdzam) bądź co bądź (może się mylę) źródełko dochodu (z internetowych źródeł typu Ebay) ze sprzedaży...Ale to pewnie "FAKE", więc nie ma się czym przejmować.
Nahen

Post autor: Nahen »

Na początku prośba do administratorów forum.
Zostawice to na tyle długo żeby gościu o niku Pawel47 mial okazje to przeczytac potem to wywalcie albo nie. Sugeruję również usunięcie teog gościa z forum i jakiś rodzaj bana na każde iP z którego spróbuje się zarejestrować. Nie sądizłem że będę musiał palcem pokazywać i w poprzednim temacie starałem sie nie wskazywać o kim piszę. Nie wiem co to za gość, ale z relacji które do mnie dotarly to typowy złodziej, który szuka okazji zeby kupować repliki sprzętu robione przez takich jak my tylko po to, żeby je kopiować i sprzedawać jako swoją produkcję. Do tego jest na tyle bezczelny, że odgraża sie donosami do US i swojej "wysoko postawionej" żony (nie ma bata gość musi być powiązany z PiSem).
Tyle ode mnie.

Nie rozumiem z czym masz znów problem? W przeciwieństwie do Ciebie to co sprzedaję robię sam. Od samego początku do końca. Nie wpadam na pomysly takie jak Ty żeby coś od kogoś kupic, skopiować i sprzedawać jako swoje. Generalnie jak widzę masz wielki problem z postrzeganiem rzeczywistwości. Nie będę wnikal w To czy to początki jakiejsc choroby psychicznej, moze alkoholizm, albo jeszcze co innego. Ja nie zaglądam w twoją kieszeń, ie interesuje mnie to z czego żyjesz tak długo jak nie polega to na kradzieży czyjejś pracy. Masz mi coś do zarzucenia? Nikt ci nie broni sprzedawać efektów twojej pracy i na tym zarabiać. problem w tym, ze jedni coś potrafią zrobić a inni potrafią tylko tak jak ty kombinować jak okraść kogoś żeby na tym zarobić. Nie mieszaj TD1408 ze mną bo to dwie różne osoby. Każdy z nas żyje na własny sposób, z własnym nazwiskiem, rodziną i wlasną pracą. Na szczęście znamy się dobrze i wymieniamy się informacjami na temat takich ludzi jak ty. Mialem nadzieję że po akcji z próba kradzieży zbroi więcej się tu nie pokażesz ale jak widać nie należysz do ludzi na tyle inteligentnych, żeby w odpowiednim momencie dać sobie siana i nie robić sobie wiecej wrogów.
Podpoiwem Ci, ze jeszcze czasem sprzedaję mapy do celów projektowych które sam robię, sprzedaję tez pomiary powykonawcze, tycze obiekyty budowlane za pieniądze, i pewine jeszcze coś robię za co też biorę kasę. Moze odac Ci regon firmy? Wpis do rejestru działaności i "szczegóły" co mam w zakresie prowadzonej działalności? Żebyś mógł dokładniej kablować "tam u góry"...
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
AdamS

Post autor: AdamS »

Dzizas naprawde trze a miec tak na Ne pod czupryna zeby takie akcje odp....alac ? .. normalnie jeztem w szoku ..... w rr az takich akcji nie bylo ....
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Gibbon
Polish Garrison Retired
TKID: 43000

Post autor: Gibbon »

Ja bym się nie patyczkował i strzelił banika.
A do kolegi Pawel47 - radziłbym szybko zwinąć żagle, lub też jak najbardziej je rozwinąć i odpłynąć jak najdalej, bo za takie insynuacje można się szybko znaleźć w sądzie, i to po zupełnie nie planowanej w poprzednich postach stronie sporu.
Awatar użytkownika
TD-1408
Polish Garrison Retired
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: TD-1408 »

Nie chce mi się rozpisywać bo tradycyjnie mam inne zajęcia itp, ale TD1408 to ja.
Obrazek
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Ogłoszenia”